Automatic phishing response
Flexible and intuitive, Tines enables customers to automate the essential manual tasks that analysts routinely perform when responding to user-reported phishing emails.
Phishing emails have become the most common way of gaining sensitive information and distributing malicious programs like ransomware. As much as 25% of a security analyst's time is spent chasing false positives.
A secure, stable, and agile automation solution, Tines helps manage alerts and execute appropriate responses at scale. By automating the eight tasks listed below, customers can respond faster, take action automatically, and streamline their internal processes, making them better prepared for high-priority incidents.
Customers can leverage customizable templates and easy-to-configure agents within Tines to:
- Read emails from your abuse inbox.
- Create tickets in Case Management tools or systems of record.
- Extract observables and context from attachments, email body, headers, etc.
- Analyze files or links dynamically in any malware sandbox.
- Connect to any threat intelligence sources to enrich indicators.
- Communicate with reporter and internal teams via Slack, Microsoft Teams, Email, etc.
- Take action quickly in any security tool using 'prompts.'
- Easily customize and iterate stories and processes for their own environments.
Automate Manual Processes
Remove bottlenecks and manage large volume workflows by automating inbox scanning, data collection, enrichment, and notifications.
Reduce Duplication and Error
Save time investigating duplicate events and false positives, and take action in your tools.
Streamline and standardize your process of responding and taking action on results.
Numbers Say it All
Demonstrate time-savings and return on investment utilizing Tines’ metrics report.
- Estimated Deployment Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: Email, Case Management (e.g.JIRA / ServiceNow), IOC Analysis Tools (e.g.URLScan, Joe Sandbox, VMRay, Hybrid Analysis)
- Optional: EDR (e.g. CrowdStrike / SentinelOne),Collaboration Tool (e.g Microsoft Teams, Slack),Threat Intel Sources (e.g. AbuseIP/DB, URLScan)