Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security leaders, Tines is a no-code platform designed to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. By automating workflows, security and IT teams can reduce monotonous, manual work and free up valuable time and resources.
Tines directly connects with your existing tools, giving anyone on your team the power to streamline their work without the need for apps, plugins, or custom code. Tines is creating a brand new category of transformative and innovative enterprise software, backed by industry-leading investors and trusted security teams.
We’re excited about what we’re doing and what’s to come, and we’re looking for others who can lead by our values of Simplicity, Speed, and Soundness. Because Tines is about delivering exceptional customer experiences, while creating a company culture that nurtures individual curiosity, growth, and integrity.
This is a hybrid role and will be expected to work out of the Boston, MA office at least 3 days per week.
As a Business Development Representative at Tines for the North America region, you will be responsible for prospecting outbound leads and sourcing new customer opportunities. This role is one of the first touch points for our new customer prospects and has the opportunity to educate potential clients on how Tines' software can make their business more efficient and effective. Looking for a unique opportunity to build a SaaS company from the ground up? Want to grow into a future revenue leader in a dynamic industry? Then we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. We’re looking for people with a passion for sales who want to jump start their career in software.
What you will be doing:
Your first 0-6 Months:
- Learn the Tines product and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: Salesforce.com, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Build relationships with your Account Executive, Solutions Engineer, Marketing, and Field Leadership counterparts
- Work directly with Account Executives to drive new customer pipeline and crush your pipeline generation targets
- Identify and qualify new customer leads and opportunities in your market/territory through a mix of email, prospecting, social selling and other tools
- Create targeted prospect lists and personalize outreach to multiple stakeholders within Tines’ key prospect accounts
Your next 6-24 Months:
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Demonstrate mastery of prospecting and business management by continuously meeting or exceeding your pipeline goals
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Sales and other revenue function’s duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
What you bring with you:
- A self-starter attitude with a track record of hitting and exceeding goals
- Strong communication skills including both phone and written communication as well as active listening
- Coachability and a team player mentality
- An eye for detail, a curious nature and strong planning skills
- Fluency in the English language
At Tines, we’re all about trying new things and taking the leap. If you’re second-guessing your application, we hope you’ll trust your gut and take the leap too! Applying for a new job isn’t always easy, especially if you’re thinking of a career pivot – but we’re big believers in learning and growth here at Tines, so you’ve nothing to worry about. A variety of experience, perspectives, and voices makes us the company we are. We’d love to hear from you.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.