Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for someone to lead Sales Enablement for our go-to-market (GTM) teams globally. Reporting to our Head of Commercial Operations, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced sales enablement professional to lead, design, and execute the strategy for an entire organisation. You’ll work closely with our Sales and Customer Success leadership to identify opportunities for improvement, create and deliver training & development programs, and develop sales enablement tools and resources.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a proven track record of leading sales enablement programs, preferably in a SaaS environment. They’re an expert trainer, capable of consistently delivering great content clearly and in an engaging fashion, primarily over Zoom though occasionally in-person. They are always looking to improve themselves by staying on top of industry trends and best practices, meaning that they and others can grow with the organisation as it scales. Joining an early stage company and getting to shape the future of the company is something that genuinely excites them.
One day per week in our Boston office to facilitate the responsibilities of this role is expected. You can work remotely up to 4 days/week if preferred
What you will be doing:
- Lead the strategy, development, and measurement of sales enablement programs to improve and optimise knowledge, behaviour, and skills for high-performing sales executives and GTM teams.
- Own all aspects of onboarding and continuous learning programs for Sales and Customer Success, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling, and coordination, creation, and deployment or delivery of on-demand courseware and instructor-led training events.
- Work closely with GTM leadership and cross-functional teams to identify and prioritise areas to improve seller performance against goals
- Support frontline GTM managers, commercial operations, and the executive leadership team in establishing an effective sales discipline and cadence.
- Analyse and track sales enablement metrics to measure the effectiveness of sales enablement programs and identify opportunities for improvement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in sales enablement and continuously evolve the sales enablement program
- Ensure our GTM teams are equipped with the content and skills needed to manage their accounts and territories, master deal execution, and effectively demonstrate the value of our product and solutions
What you bring with you:
- 6+ experience in sales enablement, sales training, or a related area in a SaaS company
- Experience creating and delivering effective onboarding programs for GTM teams
- Experience with MEDDICC and Value-Based Selling methodologies
- Strong understanding of sales processes and techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation, and training skills
- Ability to analyse and track sales enablement metrics and use data to inform decision-making
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done and then making it happen.
- Proficiency in sales enablement software and tools (e.g. sales collateral management, presentation software, learning management systems)
- Preferred but not required:
- Has previous startup/early stage company experience
- Previous experience the SPIN sales methodology
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.