Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
Reporting to our Director of Data and Analytics, this is a great opportunity for someone who wants to help put data at the heart of decision making at Tines. You’ll work closely with our go-to-market (GTM), product and other teams to develop understanding, provide insights and improve decision making.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is driven by curiosity and a drive to improve things. You are focussed on having impact and comfortable being hands on and figuring things out for yourself. You’re excited by the idea of building relationships and trust with our teams while helping to develop our data infrastructure, analysis and impact. You jump in to solve problems where you see them, and enjoy making the complex simple.
What you will be doing:
- Support our GTM, product and G&A teams through insights and reporting.
- Identify, own and drive data and analytics projects from design to delivery to address business needs.
- Design, implement, and leverage operating metrics to aid strategic and functional decision-making.
- Design and utilize data pipelines, reporting, metrics and analytics to identify trends, and provide insights through an evolving mix of ad-hoc reporting, dashboards and analyses.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams to drive data integrity and improve our data ecosystem.
What you bring with you:
- 2+ years experience working as part of a data analytics or BI team.
- Have demonstrated knowledge in all elements of a data & analytics setup, e.g. BI tools, ETL/ELT, Databases, Data Visualisation, Web Analytics. We use Fivetran, DBT, Snowflake and Looker, but experience with similar tools is good too.
- Are hands-on and pragmatic. The ideal candidate does not necessarily need to be a programming guru, but should be able to write complex SQL queries or pick up new concepts rapidly.
- Self-starter, able to take high level objectives and run with them to completion.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.