Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Content Writer to help tell the story of Tines’ Automation capabilities to a growing number of customers worldwide.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional stakeholders to create content for our growing list of customers and partners. You will write compelling new content as well as developing and evolving existing content in line with our product growth strategy. The work you produce will play a central role in helping customers understand the power of Tines and how it can help them drive efficiencies in their organisations.
As a Content Writer you will have the opportunity to help create innovative, compelling content describing the power of Tines through original content and customer case studies. If you love telling product stories which have a real impact then this role is for you. The work you produce will be used extensively throughout Tines’ communication channels including web, social, marketing and sales collateral.
What you will be doing:
- Create new content to be used as part of customer messaging to explain the product to new and existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional partners (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering) to plan, structure and schedule the launch of new content.
- Become a product expert and use that expertise to inform your writing.
- Work with customer facing teams to develop an understanding of how content messaging can have an impact on customer acquisition, onboarding and getting the most from the product.
- Drive innovative and collaborative solutions to content messaging.
- Engage with your peers and manager collaboratively in order to drive discussion around content.
What you bring with you:
- 5-8 years of experience interacting with customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who can quickly understand customer needs and frame tangible solutions
- Experience boiling use cases down into simple solutions while collaborating with prospects, channel partners, and sales teams to deliver winning solutions
- Familiarity with working in a multi-functional context, interacting with executives or in the details with strong technical audiences
- A love for learning, open to giving and receiving feedback and passionate about making clients successful
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated customer conversations at once
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.