Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
This is a remote position that must be based out of either the greater Boston or greater New York City areas (with monthly travel to each location).
Tines is looking for an Account Executive to join our North American sales team. You will be responsible for prospecting potential new customers in the Northeast region, guiding customers through the sales cycle, collaborating with Marketing, Customer Success, and Solution Engineers, and building/maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in the Security and IT space.
What you will be doing:
- Build awareness and drive demand for Tines solutions by helping users and customers derive value from the Tines automation platform
- Clearly demonstrate and articulate the capabilities, power and value of the Tines automation platform
- Manage multiple customer opportunities through the sales cycle and close complex transactions
- Uncover fresh and diverse use cases to enable our customers to remove barriers and assist them to work smarter
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of Business Development Representatives
- Partner closely with Sales Engineering team throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate across Tines business functions ( Legal, Customer Success, Marketing, etc ) to ensure a world class customer experience
- Work thoughtfully with customers to identify fresh opportunities and use cases
- Build a strong business plan through customer, partner and community ecosystems to achieve growth within your accounts and specified territory
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to develop repeatable strategies for new logo acquisition
- Deliver feedback to product and go-to-market teams on suggestions from customers and prospects
- Embody our core values of speed, simplicity and soundness in your daily work
What you bring with you:
- 3+ years of quota carrying software sales or technology sales experience
- Experience selling solutions to cybersecurity and/or IT practitioners
- Proven track record of sales success with commercial & enterprise customers
- Ability to prospect for outbound leads and at the same time nurture and develop inbound leadflow
- Successful track record of achieving quarterly goals, metrics and objectives
- Cross-department collaboration experience
- Coachability and curiosity: open to feedback, learn from mistakes, eager to learn and question the norm
- A passion to work at an early stage startup - a desire to make an impact for your team and the company
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.