Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
This position can be based out of our Boston, MA office either full time or on a hybrid basis (minimum 1-2x/month in office).
Tines is hiring a Marketing Operations Senior Manager to join our growing Commercial Operations team. Reporting into our Head of Commercial Operations, you will be the first Marketing Ops hire in the organisation and as such will have enormous scope to come in and have a massive impact on the business and help shape the strategy of the marketing organisation. You will have full ownership over our marketing operations delivery - working closely with Marketing, Commercial Operations and GTM leadership to implement workflows, processes, technology and analysis that enable Tines to move faster and market smarter while maintaining operational excellence. As an automation platform ourselves, we make ample use of our own product to optimise our marketing operations so you will also have the opportunity to get hands on with the product.
Our ideal candidate is someone with previous marketing operations and systems experience. As we use our own product, some baseline technical proficiency will enable this person to be much more effective in their day-to-day role. You're a self-starter who enjoys both the strategic element of thinking through the long term roadmap or process needs, and getting hands on with creating and building. You’re comfortable with taking on complex projects or processes that are unstructured or at an early stage, and leading them through to completion. Alongside this, you’re very comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to be done to deliver.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee day-to-day management of marketing operations infrastructure within Saleforce, Demandbase, Intercom and Tines
- Be an internal authority on operationalizing marketing programs, working across Marketing and Sales teams to support, educate and implement where needed
- Run the successful design, build, quality assurance and maintenance of a variety of marketing programs and campaign flows
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to monitor and optimize lead quality through the funnel
- Continuously identify opportunities to drive operations and automation initiatives that improve funnel outcomes and support pipeline growth objectives
- Partner internally to influence and guide the overall design and usage of our marketing technology, campaign requirements and standard operating procedures, incl. leading sourcing and implementation of new technology solutions
- Partner closely with Data & Analytics team to shape our data architecture and maintain over data accuracy, facilitating broader reporting and analysis on marketing performance
What you bring with you:
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Operations role
- 4+ years of experience at a B2B SaaS company
- Track record of strong execution across multiple groups in a fast-paced, test, learn, scale environment
- Proven experience working with a Marketing Automation Platform in conjunction with Salesforce, including designing, building and maintaining lifecycle nurture programs
- History of successfully partnering with marketers to reach their goals
- Solid grasp of b2b marketing concepts and strategies, like Lead Management, ABM and Lifecycle Stages
- An affinity for process -- and where there isn’t one, you’re comfortable crafting one
- Highly motivated self starter who is detail oriented
Nice to haves (but not required):
- Experience configuring and maintaining internal processing like Lifecycle Stages, Scoring and Qualification workflows
- Familiarity with PLG tools like Intercom or similar deploying in-app experiences -- chat, pop-ups, banners, guides, etc.
- Familiarity with orchestration and data enrichment tools such as Demandbase, Zoominfo, etc.
- An understanding of global email compliance policies and channel health standard processes
- Prior experience with automation or code - you don’t need to be a programming guru but ideally would be comfortable digging into new tools and building out automation workflows
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.