Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who will play a central role in the EMEA Go To Market team at Tines, help to win new customers for Tines and have a direct hand in expanding the Tines customer base in the rapidly expanding EMEA region.
You will partner closely with Sales Development and Account Executives in EMEA to help our customer prospects understand the business value and transformative nature of Tines' SaaS automation solutions. You will use your product knowledge and technical expertise to demonstrate how Tines can work with existing technology stacks to perform simple or complex automation without the need for coding or lengthy integration work.
The ideal candidate will be someone who understands customer business pains and can show how Tines can be deployed quickly to add value and solve problems. As a key voice of the customer, you will also drive initiatives in the Sales Engineering team creating alignment cross-functionally.
This role is a remote role and is based in Ireland
What you will be doing :
- Partner with the Sales teams in EMEA to gather input or data to propose optimum Tines' solutions for the customer use case
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to EMEA customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of Tines no-code automation solutions
- Partner with EMEA Sales Teams to develop winning account strategies, helping Tines to achieve revenue goals
- Be a key source of market feedback into the product organization
- Contribute to our knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge base articles, helping create services agreements and more
- Work with customers to build automation workflows as part of a proof of concept process in order to show value and close the sale
- Support the global Sales Engineering team in developing metrics and operations to develop best practice
What you bring with you:
- A proven track record of success in a pre-sales, solutions architect, consulting or technology delivery position
- Knowledge or experience of APIs / API integrations
- Proposing creative solutions and ideas to solve for customer business challenges
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated customer conversations at once
- Experience distilling customer use cases into simple solutions while collaborating with prospects, channel partners, and sales teams to deliver the winning solution
- Familiarity interacting with both senior executives and technical audiences
- A love for learning, open to giving and receiving feedback and passionate about making clients successful
- A startup mentality with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.