Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager who is experienced, creative and results-oriented to join our marketing team
You will be working closely with a diverse cross-functional team and play a foundational role in the development and execution of Tines global field marketing strategy.You will be responsible for building and executing audience-focused field events and the day-to-day management of our events, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that we are efficient in how we execute, and most importantly that events are generating value.This role is reporting to the Manager of Field and Partner Marketing.
The ideal candidate has an unbridled passion for working with the sales organization to engage organizations to create and accelerate sales opportunities. As an early member of the team, this is a great opportunity to build and have an impact on the business.
What you will be doing:
- Work in close partnership with Sales, Global Demand Generation, and Partnership teams to develop and execute platform focused field marketing programs to drive awareness and adoption of Tines across North America and EMEA region.
- Build and execute audience-focused field events, including third party events, webinars, roadshows, roundtables, and workshops
- Elevate and create processes to manage the marketing campaign calendar, budget, report on territory performance and achieve set goals.
- Create regional marketing campaigns based on budget and perform quarterly analysis
- Support the extended team on execution of large-scale corporate events
- You will research, evaluate, negotiate, manage and collaborate with external partners and vendors for services such as venues, hotel rooms, catering, registration, exhibits, production, health, security, environmental design, transportation, attendee materials, and more.
- You will manage multiple, complex timelines and project plans in a collaborative, cross-functional and extremely fast paced environment.
What you bring with you:
- 4 + years experience in event planning and execution in a fast-growing tech company.
- Passion for using data to drive strategy and track success
- Proven track record defining and executing field marketing programs and events that drive new customer acquisition and pipeline generation outcomes
- Proven organizational skills, detailed oriented, and communication driven
- Experience in using marketing automation tools and email marketing
- Ideally based in EST timezone.
- Some travel required
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.