Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who will play a central role in the Go To Market team at Tines, help to win new customers for Tines and have a direct hand in helping to expand the Tines customer base in North America.
You will partner closely with Sales Development and Account Executives in North America to help our customer prospects understand the business value of Tines' SaaS solutions. You will use your product and technical knowledge to demonstrate how Tines can work with existing technology stacks to perform simple or complex automation without the need for coding or lengthy integration work.
The ideal candidate will be someone who understands customer business pains and can show how Tines can be deployed quickly to add value and solve problems.
This role must be based in the greater San Francisco area and can either be 100% remote or commute part-time into our San Francisco office.
What you will be doing :
- Partner with the Sales teams in North America to gather input or data to propose optimum Tines' solutions for the customer use case
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of Tines no-code automation solutions
- Partner with Sales Teams to develop winning account strategies, helping Tines to achieve revenue goals
- Be a key source of market feedback into the product organization
- Contribute to our knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge base articles, helping create services agreements and more
- Work with customers to build automation workflows as part of a proof of concept process in order to show value and close the sale
- Support the greater Sales Engineering team in developing metrics and operations to develop best practice
What you bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales / sales engineering or technology delivery position
- Strong technical background and a curiosity to learn new cloud technologies
- Strong Discovery / uncovering of needs experience
- Experience of delivering compelling demos to customers
- Familiarity interacting with both business and technical audiences in our clients
- A love for learning, open to giving and receiving feedback and passionate about making clients successful
- Project management skills and ability to deliver customer solutions
- Analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.