Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
Tines is looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join our growing Marketing organization! In this role, you will be responsible for executing and measuring demand generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline. You will partner closely with internal & external stakeholders to increase lead generation & drive business outcomes. As one of the first members of the Demand Generation team, you will be key to the continued growth and success of our business.
You will report into our Head of Demand Generation and ideally be based in the greater Boston area to support a hybrid commuting model of at least 1-2 days per month in our office. However, other locations/fully remote professionals may also be considered.
What you will be doing:
- Execute and measure demand generation campaigns to drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Build campaigns, emails, smart workflows, rules & lists in Tines, Salesforce, SendGrid & other tools.
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, performing A/B testing and making adjustments as needed to optimize results.
- Manage marketing contact database hygiene including contact/account relationships, segmentation, customer consent, campaign exclusions, etc.
- Design dashboards that measure, report, optimize & forecast campaign performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Partnerships, Commercial Operations & Marketing) as well as external agencies & vendors on the planning, execution and evaluation of our demand generation efforts.
- Assist in the delivery of other campaigns as assigned.
- Embody our core values of Simplicity, Speed and Soundness in your daily work.
What you bring with you:
- 1.5+ years’ professional experience in a marketing or sales function.
- Working knowledge of a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce.
- Marketing automation experience with tools like Hubspot or Marketo preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
- Self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, who takes the initiative and executes.
- Ability to orchestrate many moving parts.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.