Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
As an early member of the Tines APAC sales team, you will have the opportunity to have an influential voice in shaping our team, our sales direction, our go to market strategy and our culture in the APAC region. As a Senior Account Executive at Tines you will be responsible for prospecting potential new customers in the APAC region guiding customers through the sales cycle, collaborating with Marketing, Customer Success, and Solution Engineers, and building/maintaining strong relationships with partners / influential stakeholders in the Security and IT space.
Tines is changing the way people work today - powerful no code automation, made simple!
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Singapore.
What you will be doing:
- Building awareness and driving demand for Tines solutions in the APAC region by helping users and customers derive value from the Tines automation platform
- Clearly demonstrating and articulating the capabilities, power and value of the Tines no code automation platform
- Managing multiple customer opportunities in the APAC region through the sales cycle and closing complex transactions
- Uncovering fresh and diverse use cases to enable our customers to remove barriers and assist them to work smarter
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a team of Business Development Representatives
- Collaborating across Tines business functions ( legal, customer success, account management, marketing etc ) to ensure a world class customer experience
- Working thoughtfully with customers to identify fresh opportunities and use cases
- Building a strong business plan through customer, partner and community ecosystems to achieve growth within your accounts and specified territory
What you bring with you:
- Proven track record of SaaS sales experience
- Quota carrying Software Sales or Technology Sales or Account Management
- Proven track record of sales success and over achievement working with Enterprise OR Large Commercial customers in the APAC territory
- Experience selling IT security software / automation solutions would be a distinct advantage
- Ability to prospect for outbound leads and at the same time nurture and develop inbound leadflow
- A passion to work at an early stage startup - a desire to make an impact for your team and the company
- Work closely with Global Sales Leadership to develop repeatable strategies for new logo acquisition and winning new clients
- Cross-department experience: you will be asked to deliver feedback to product and go-to-market teams on suggestions from customers and prospects
- Coachability and Curiosity: open to feedback, learn from mistakes, eager to learn and question the norm
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.