Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
Due to Tines’ continued global expansion, this newly created role will lead both Customer Success Engineering ( CSE - post sales ) and Sales Engineering teams ( SE - pre-sales ) to ensure a world class customer experience is delivered to new and existing customers. You will have ability to support, shape and mold the customer journey from early engagement ( demo to POC ) with our SE teams through to customer on-boarding and account expansion with our CSE team.
This is a global role managing both Pre and Post Sales Engineering in North America and in EMEA. You will work together with our global teams to support and collaborate with our customers and help them to connect with Tines in meaningful ways.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a consistent and value based customer journey ensuring both new and existing customers understand the power of Tines’ no code automation software for their business. You will guide and develop the Tines CSE and SE teams and together help to win new customers and build scalable best practices to retain and expand our existing customer base.
This role is ideal for someone based in Boston, where we have an office, but we’re open to all US-based candidates in the EST timezone.
What you will be doing:
- Shape, develop and grow a diverse Customer Success division who are trusted advisors to both new and existing customers
- Create the overarching vision and strategic plan for the global Customer Success division by encouraging a culture of continuous improvement and delivery
- By acting as the voice of the customer, you will be responsible for successful customer on-boarding, customer satisfaction, account expansion and delivery
- Delivering, measuring, and communicating return on investment throughout the customer lifecycle
- Being the trusted partner for customers on use-cases and product functionality
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Engineering and Partnerships/Alliances teams to create a consistent and scalable customer journey across the entire customer base
- Foster an inclusive and collaborative Customer Success environment with a culture of coaching, learning, growth, development and feedback
- Maintain and increase customer win rate with new customers through SE team engagement from demo through to POC
- Grow customer adoption and expansion with scalable programs and professional service offerings
- A culture and strategy of customer advocacy which helps drive feedback and referrals
- Develop and grow CSE and SE teams including recruiting and hiring
What you bring with you:
- Several years of experience in leading technically focused, customer facing teams ( pre & post sales engineering ) in an Enterprise software environment ( SaaS, opensource, B2B Software etc )
- Shown capability of leading conversations with internal leaders and teams and also with external C-levels and senior management (and partnering with product development, marketing, partnerships teams)
- Commitment to customer experience, across all customer segments from small to global strategic customers
- Delivering customer transformation initiatives such as building customer playbooks and building service offerings
- Initiated change within your organization or your customers, identifying gaps and removing obstacles
- Success in navigating across people, processes and geographies
- Developing, mentoring and growing talent with a focus on professional development
- Data-driven decision making, with a willingness to experiment and iterate
- Initiated change within your organization or your customers, identifying gaps and removing obstacles to further success
- Ability to motivate change within our customers and internal organizations
- Deliver on outstanding initiatives or critical business issues
- Enjoy pivoting to constantly evolving business and customer priorities
- Curiosity to learn our customers business
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.