Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
A a key member of our global Customer Success organisation, the Senior Customer Success Engineer acts a technical leader at Tines and helps our customers understand the value of workflow automation across their cyber security teams and wider business. Your role will allow you to work alongside customers as they onboard and expand their automation use cases of Tines and start their journey with cyber security automation. You will be familiar with the common challenges that SOAR and IT security teams face and therefore how to assist them in automating their manual and repetitive work flows with Tines ( manual phishing reports, manual alert handling and investigations in a SIEM, etc )
Our Customer Success Engineers work closely with teams across our organization (Product Design and Management, Software Engineering, Technical Account Managers, Sales and Marketing) to ensure we are building the correct automation roadmap to support our customers' needs. A successful candidate will be passionate about helping customers automate repetitive tasks without having to write any code.
What you will be doing:
- Design and Develop Automation Stories in Tines connecting tools together using client APIs - we start our journey with customers in Cyber / IT Security / DevOps / DevSecOps
- Work closely with customers while they onboard, grow, and expand their usage of the Tines platform
- Educate customers on how to get started, refine, and expand their automation use cases
- Analyse, create, and design workflows for our clients and advise on the optimum ways to automate manual and repetitive tasks
- Partner with a Technical Account Manager to review the health of a customer and develop success plans for your accounts
- Communicate customer needs across the organization to ensure that Tines builds the correct roadmap to meet customer needs
- Knowledgeable about how to position Tines against other platforms and the common technical challenges of alert overload, disparate tools, and manual processes
- Willing to step in where needed and support multiple teams across the organization: Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- As an early stage start-up, we're still putting together all of the processes and supports of larger, more mature companies - your input will help us shape them
What you bring with you:
- Proven track record of experience as a Customer Success Manager / Engineer OR Technical Consultant or Technical Project Manager
- Working experience in a Cyber / IT security / DevOps focused company and therefore familiar with the challenges such teams are facing
- Experience supporting customers from a technical perspective and helping them to be successful in their on-boarding and/or implementation of software tools
- Strong integrations / API experience and knowledge
- Experience with a programming or scripting language ( Python, Java, etc )
- Experience in enterprise security tools is a bonus, but not required
- Passionate about supporting customers and helping them automate their repetitive and manual workflows
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
We’re a new company and want to make sure we’re offering the benefits that matter most to our employees. Here’s what we have so far. If there’s something you care about that’s not listed below, please let us know.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- 25 days of annual paid time off (in addition to national holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device and home broadband reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.