Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
As an early member of the Tines team, you will have the opportunity to have an influential voice in shaping our team and our culture. As an Executive Assistant at Tines you will be responsible for supporting the CEO,COO and CRO.
Tines is changing the way people work today - powerful, SaaS no code, automation, made simple!
What you will be doing:
- Provide comprehensive support services to the CEO, COO and CRO
- Coordinate executive meetings, including assisting with agendas and technical logistics
- Prioritise inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance
- Arranging travel for the leadership team on an ad hoc basis
- Communicate directly and/or draft correspondence on behalf of Executive Leadership.
- Maintain trust and support cross functionally. Confidentiality is key.
- Manage expense reports for the leadership team
- Compile data, prepare reports, letters, presentations, organisational charts, and other relevant documents.
- Proven ability to see around corners, pre-empt and resolve issues.
- Help the leadership team be effective with their time by optimising calendars.
- Collaborate with wider teams on initiatives such as one-off projects to help make Tines an effective and efficient place to work.
What you bring with you:
- Proven track record / experience supporting senior level executives
- In-depth working knowledge of GSuite, Zoom and TripActions a plus
- Excellent technical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with senior executives, key stakeholders and customers
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.