Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
As Head of Demand Generation at Tines, you’ll have primary ownership of our funnel, evolving the strategies through which we find, attract, nurture, and eventually close great leads. You will play a pivotal, integral role in helping the company meet its extremely ambitious revenue growth targets.
Our ideal candidate is defined by their resourcefulness and drive. Although you’ll be familiar with a rich suite of demand generation techniques – from performance marketing, to real-world events, to email campaigning – you’re not wedded to any specific playbook, and know that scaling a category-defining company demands original thinking. You’re excited to rapidly experiment, taking a data-driven approach to learning and delivering outcomes as quickly as possible.
You will report directly to our Global Head of Marketing based in Boston and interface frequently with Tines leadership and teams throughout the company, especially Sales. Initially, this position will be an individual contributor role, but we’re looking for a leader who’s ready to build and grow their own team in the near future.
This role is based in Boston.
What you will be doing :
- Act as the primary owner of the marketing team’s quantitative goals from the very top of the funnel through to closed won.
- Build and own an integrated multichannel demand program using a mix of techniques such as digital marketing, performance marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and field marketing to drive sales and pipeline growth.
- Evaluate, optimize, and socialize key funnel conversion and engagement metrics.
- Develop annual/quarterly marketing plans, working closely with the wider marketing team and sales leadership to align to business objectives.
- Create and tactically execute marketing campaigns to meet targets for acquisition and management of the marketing lead pipeline. Tactics to include email, social media, events, digital advertising, syndication channels, web experiences, webinars, partner activities, sales engagements, etc.
- Develop and execute comprehensive lead generation plans across multiple channels to fuel ambitious company growth targets.
- Create highly engaging, strategically focused campaigns that spark interest from our target audience and ideal customer profile.
- Influence Tines’ content strategy, advocating for performance, conversion, and alignment to stages of the buyer journey.
- Define account-based and industry marketing strategies, to build specific programs to resonate with our key target accounts and strategies across varying geographies.
- Closely align with internal sales development teams, to ensure they are fully enabled and that campaigns and leads are rigorously followed up.
What you bring with you:
- Proven track record of B2B demand generation marketing experience in a technology context.
- Rigor and quantitative excellence. You know how to analyze numbers and you have hard-won experience in making them go up and to the right.
- Previous account-based/target-account marketing experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in driving sales pipeline opportunities and growth strategies.
- Experience aligning demand generation programs and initiatives with sales, technical, customer success and management teams.
- Experience working closely with sales teams and management, possessing a deep understanding of the sales process for a SaaS business.
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.