Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
The Technical Account Manager role will play a critical part in the exciting growth trajectory of Tines. As an automation platform, the more the customer automates, the more value they see. Your role will be to drive this adoption and expand the usage across the customer, ensuring that our customers realise the full potential of the platform. Alongside expansion with existing teams, you will play a crucial part in our strategy to expand outside of security teams into other functions in our clients ( IT, HR, Operations ).
You will do this by supporting our customers from onboarding to ongoing support to expansion and renewals. You will become a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on the Tines product, helping foster champions within the customer who will identify automation opportunities across their organization. At the same time, you will provide feedback to our Product and Engineering teams, helping us shape the future of the product. The role will also partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Support, and other internal teams.
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Western North America (Pacific Standard Time Zone).
This role reports into the Head of Account Management who is based in North America.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a first-class onboarding experience, ensuring customer use cases are being fully realised.
- Ensure your assigned set of customers realise as much value as possible from the product by serving as the main point of contact and first level of support for technical and business related questions and requests.
- Translate technical customer needs to internal technical teams.
- Drive growth within your customers through successful adoption, expansion, and renewal.
- Coordinate business reviews to evaluate performance, learn about the customers next priorities, and locate new opportunities to promote expansion within existing teams and into new teams.
- Build account plans to align customer needs with use cases and increase platform usage.
- Use metrics and maintenance calls to update client health scores and escalate potential problems to the Support team.
- Work closely with Customer Success Engineers to prioritize customer requests.
- Deliver feedback to the Product team on new feature requests and product enhancements to shape and improve Tines.
What you bring with you:
- 5 or more years of experience in an account management, customer success, or post-sales role at a technology company.
- Experience with a SaaS solutions offering for technical teams.
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn new technical tools and concepts.
- Experience driving commercial success at clients (renewals and/or account growth) either independently or in partnership with Sales teams.
- Knowledge of APIs and/or Information Security is highly preferred.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.