Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for an Associate HR Business Partner to join our growing People Team in Dublin, Ireland. Reporting to the Global Head of People, based in Dublin, you will work alongside other members of the People team to provide day-to-day support to the business and deliver world class HR support. The successful candidate will enjoy solving key business challenges when you see them and also have the desire to resolve operational items at the same time. Building strong relationships internally with your stakeholders will be a key part of the role. You will help shape, mould and elevate the Tines brand and culture at this early stage of our global growth.
What you will be doing:
- Partner with the Head of people, leadership and other members of the People team on delivering a world class HR experience for everyone at Tines
- Act as a trusted advisor to managers and team leads on all employee relations, performance, and culture
- Act as a key partner to the business by advising on best practice, supporting the development and implementation of innovative and strategic people strategies and initiatives.
- Build and deliver an exceptional Onboarding experience across 3 locations.
- Provide assistance and People advice to managers on how to appropriately influence and help them navigate processes and people practices, including: employee engagement and development, performance management, employee movement, change management and total rewards
- Support the implementation of Company-wide people initiatives within the business through communication, coaching and effective guidance of team leads and line managers
- Coordinate our annual programs alongside our people and leadership team including, total rewards, training and organisational development, Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion programs
- Prepare and compile payroll and commission information
What you bring with you:
- 2+ years Human Resource Generalist experience supporting various functions
- 4+ years Human Resources experience
- Experience working in a faced paced, dynamic, business environment
- Ability to work in ambiguity and know when to ask for assistance
- A solid track record of guiding and directing stakeholder decisions
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience working in the IT / Software sector would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships within the organisation
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- A strong work ethic, accepting accountability and responsibility for deliverables and outcomes
- CIPD Qualified
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.