Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We’re looking for a passionate and talented individual to take ownership of the Customer Support Function at Tines. The ideal candidate is analytically-minded, has experience at the early stage, and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing a little bit of everything.
As the first member of the Customer Support team you will be primarily responsible for building out the Customer Support function supporting customers and prospects who are engaging with Tines to learn more about the product and answer questions to help them get started with automation.
- Lead and build a customer centric, motivated and high performing support organization together with our Account Management and Customer Success teams
- Establish the vision, goals and objectives at all levels for the team
- Establish strong relationships with our customers, and set a high bar for customer satisfaction
- Hire, train, and directly manage the team of Customer Support Representatives
- Provide world class service to answer questions in a timely and complete manner in order to enhance the customers' interactions with Tines.
- Answer questions and help pre-sales customers to get started with using Tines and support the Account Management team with customer queries post sales.
- Manage support for questions, discrepancies, bugs, enhancements, customer education through email and ticketing tools.
- Act as a conduit for feedback to the Product, Engineering and Marketing teams providing actionable insights based on interactions with customers to drive impact for the product and company
- Build and maintain a knowledge base to help the team respond to questions from all our customers.
- Use metrics and reporting to determine what frequently asked questions need to be documented and provides management with reports that show how much support time a client has requested.
- 5+ years of customer support experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Previous experience building and leading successful teams, preferably in Customer Support or Account Management
- Prior experience managing ticket in Freshdesk, JIRA, Zendesk, or other help desk solutions.
- Experience building and maintaining a customer docs site or knowledge base.
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- A demonstrated ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively.
- Experience with APIs & Security Processes is a plus.
- Track record of motivating, mentoring and inspiring teams
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.