Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team and work with our growing customer base. In this role you will partner closely with Sales Development and Account Executives to help our prospects understand the value of Tines and how it can help transform how they work. You will use your deep product knowledge and expertise to demonstrate how Tines can work with existing technology stacks to perform simple or complex automation without the need for coding or lengthy integration work.
The ideal candidate will be someone who understands the customers’ core pain points, and show how Tines can be deployed quickly to add value and solve problems. As a key voice of the customer, you will also drive initiatives in the Sales Engineering team creating alignment cross-functionally.
- Partner with the Sales teams to gather any necessary input or data to propose solutions for the customer use case
- Create and deliver compelling presentations to customers and prospects, clearly communicating the value and differentiation of Tines while showing how we solve for their business challenges
- Partner with Sales Teams to develop winning account strategies, helping Tines to achieve revenue goals
- Be a key source of market feedback into the product organization
- Contribute to our knowledge base including researching competitors, drafting knowledge base articles, helping create services agreements and more
- Work with customers to build automation workflows as part of a proof of concept process in order to show value and close the sale
- Support the greater Sales Engineering team in developing metrics and operations to develop best practice
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-8 years of experience interacting with customers in a pre-sales, consulting, or delivery capacity
- The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who can quickly understand customer needs and frame tangible solutions
- Experience boiling use cases down into simple solutions while collaborating with prospects, channel partners, and sales teams to deliver winning solutions
- Familiarity with working in a multi-functional context, interacting with executives or in the details with strong technical audiences
- A love for learning, open to giving and receiving feedback and passionate about making clients successful
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to handle multiple sophisticated customer conversations at once
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.