Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
We are looking for our first Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Go To Market team in North America. The main responsibility will be to support our growing North American GTM team and hire the best talent to accelerate Tines' journey in North America. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the recruiting function at Tines for the coming years.
This role reports into the Head of Recruitment, based in Ireland.
- Manage and drive a full-cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices, and decision making.
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to overcome hiring barriers and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events.
- Advocate for candidates throughout their interview journey, while ensuring an efficient process, providing feedback and setting expectations.
- Utilise data and insights to drive decisions and improve processes.
- Speak passionately and authentically about Tines and our mission.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Previous experience in sourcing and hiring Sales, Pre-sales, Consulting or Customer Success profiles
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from entry level to senior management positions
- Ability to operate well in a fast moving environment and provide team clarity to ambiguous situations
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean searches, etc
- You see potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow and apply creative solutions
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.