Founded in 2018 in Dublin by experienced security engineers, Tines makes enterprise automation simple. Security and operations teams are too often stuck doing manual, repetitive tasks, and we want to change that. Tines is an automation platform designed to allow anyone to automate any manual task, regardless of complexity. No apps, plugins, or custom code required. With 1,000+ template options for common security actions, Tines is power and simplicity through direct integration with your existing tools.
Now a well-funded, early-stage start-up, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and trusted by the world's leading security teams to streamline security automation work. We’re scaling quickly and building our team for the journey. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning as well as the opportunity to be part of a world class team.
The Customer Success Engineer acts a technical leader at Tines and helps customers understand the value of automation across their organization. Your role will allow you to work alongside customers as they onboard and expand their usage of Tines. You will partner with CSM's to ensure the clients are meeting their success criteria for the platform and help build and enable new use cases.
Our CSE's work closely with team across our organization (product design and management, sales, and marketing) to ensure we are building the correct roadmap to support our customers needs. A successful candidate will be passionate about helping customers automate repetitive tasks without having to write any code.
- Design and Develop Automation Stories in Tines connecting tools together using their APIs
- Work closely with customers while they onboard, grow, and expand their usage of the platform.
- Educate customers on how to get started, refine, and expand their automation use cases.
- Partner with an Account Manager to review the health of a customer and develop success plans for your accounts.
- Communicate customer needs across the organization to ensure that Tine's build the correct roadmap to meet customer needs.
- Knowledgeable about how to position Tines against other platforms and the common technical challenges of alert overload, disparate tools, and manual processes.
- Recognize problems with documentation, enablement material, and other resources customers use to learn about Tines.
- Willing to step in where needed and support multiple teams across the organization: Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- You should be comfortable with an environment where things move quickly.
- As an early stage start-up we're still putting together all of the processes and supports of larger, more mature companies - your input will help us shape them
- Experience working at a B2B SaaS company and supporting technical teams.
- 3+ years of experience reading API docs and using an API to connect tools.
- A degree in computer science or experience with programming or scripting languages and paradigms.
- Experience in enterprise security tools is a bonus, but not required
- Passionate about supporting customers and helping the automate mundane tasks.
Tines provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, genetic features, language, religion or belief, political or any other opinion, membership of a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation.