Automating Slack Processes
Tines enables customers to automate their Slack communications and actions, improving connectivity across their organizations.
A secure, stable, and agile automation solution, Tines integrates with any tools to help manage large volumes of data and execute appropriate responses at scale.
In this datasheet, we provide eight examples of how customers can use Tines to respond faster, take action automatically, and streamline internal processes.
Customers can use Tines automation platform templates and agents to:
- Set-up a bot to start an automation process - e.g. get enrichment for an observable.
- Notify your team when a new security event occurs.
- Provide users with feedback on reported abuse emails.
- Utilize prompts to move the status of an event e.g. a ticket is opened, in-progress or closed.
- Receive updates when a policy is changed or updated.
- Authenticate that a user takes an action, e.g. logging into a work-issued device from an unknown IP address.
- Share data with a team or broader organization.
- Get analytics or usage reports from tools.
Manage communications by automating the process of notifying users about the status of a phishing email, and update your team when a policy change is made in your environment.
Take action on high-fidelity security events on any device in your network.
Streamline the process of collaborating on security alerts and determining your response.
Numbers Say it All
Demonstrate time-savings and return on investment utilizing Tines’ metrics report.
- Estimated Deployment Time: 2 Hours
- Required Tools: Slack
- Optional: Case Management (e.g. JIRA, ServiceNow), SIEM (Splunk, SumoLogic), Threat Intelligence Source (e.g. AbuseIPDB, VirusTotal)