Automating End Detection Response Alerts
Tines enables customers to automate the essential manual tasks analysts routinely perform when responding to Endpoint Detection and Response [EDR] alerts.
83% of cybersecurity professionals struggle to cope with the near-constant barrage of alerts and complex security incident and event management (SIEM) tools.
A secure, stable, and intuitive automation solution, Tines integrates with other tools to help manage large volumes of data alerts and execute appropriate responses at scale. Customers can take action automatically and streamline their internal processes, making them better prepared for high-priority incidents.
Customers can use Tines automation platform templates and agents to:
- Connect to your endpoint tool to retrieve alerts.
- Deduplicate events based on one or multiple parameters.
- Gather relevant contextual data from your SIEM, firewall, HR system and other enterprise tools.
- Enrich observables using threat intelligence and previous event history.
- Classify and categorize alerts based on multiple characteristics.
- Customize actions based on classification and company processes.
- Open a ticket with the relevant data needed to respond and alert your team in a collaboration tool.
- Initiate response actions e.g. quarantine device, alert on-call, block IOCs etc.
Automate Manual Processes
Boost operational efficiency and efficacy by automating platform sign-ins, enrichment observables, and data collection.
Reduce Duplication and Error
Improve detection accuracy and save time by reducing false positives and deduplicating events to keep your team focused on high-priority tickets.
Streamline and standardize the process of responding and taking action on alerts.
Numbers Say it All
Demonstrate time-savings and return on investment utilizing Tines’ metrics report.
- Estimated Deployment Time: 2 hours
- Required Tools: EDR Tool (e.g. CrowdStrike, SentinelOne, Carbon Black), Case Management (e.g. JIRA, ServiceNow, The Hive)
- Optional Tools: Collaboration (Slack, Microsoft Teams), SIEM (Splunk, Sumo Logic) Threat Intel Sources (e.g. AbuseIPDB, URLScan)