Automating Abuse Response
Flexible and intuitive, Tines enables security and operations teams to automate the essential manual tasks that analysts routinely perform when responding to abuse alerts.
Managing abuse inboxes across an enterprise is often a complex and manual operation due to the sheer volume of alerts relating to phishing, spam, policy-violating content, and more.
A secure, stable, and agile automation solution, Tines helps manage alerts and execute appropriate responses at scale. Customers can respond faster, take action automatically, and streamline their internal processes.
Customers can leverage customizable templates and easy-to-configure agents within Tines to:
- Receive alerts from reported abuse notifications and tools.
- Check your system of record to confirm the alert is not a duplicate.
- Extract the observables from your alerts (keywords, IP address, screenshots, etc)
- Retrieve sign-up information (username, email address, geo-location, phone #, etc. )
- Enrich data using sources like who.is, DNS registry, monitoring sources, SOCMINT, etc.)
- Search historical cases and resources to locate any correlated events.
- Consolidate all data into your system of record.
- Take automated action - suspend account(s) or notify teams and vendors of high alerts.
Automate Manual Processes
Remove bottlenecks and manage large volume workflows by automating triage alerts, data collection, enrichment, and notifications.
Reduce Duplication and Error
Reduce time investigating certain behaviors, duplicate events, and false positives, and take action in your tools.
Streamline and standardize the process of responding and taking action on results.
Numbers Say it All
Demonstrate time-savings and return on investment utilizing Tines’ metrics report.
- Estimated Deployment Time: 3 hours
- Required Tools: Abuse Notification (Homegrown, Social Listening Platform, User Reported), Case Management System (Homegrown, JIRA, ServiceNow, Zendesk)
- Optional: Enrichment Tools (who.is, SOCMINT,OSINT, etc.) Collaboration Tools (Slack, Teams)